ad

Make-Over!

Wow! I can't believe that it is already December 1st. This year is going by so fast. I have decided to change the name on my blog. It was cute when I had the original idea; however, I don't think that it really suits my purpose (which I am also working on). I have come up with a creative new title and I will be posting it sometime today. I just want to get the remainder of my buttons designed before I completely do a make-over. I have only been blogging for about a month and I am already redesigning everything...sometimes, being creatively intuitive and a knowledge geek gets me nowhere because I often have so much I want to do (-: I'll take it one goal at a time.

Happy December 1st!
Mrs. T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...