ad

FREEBIES!!!

Well, I guess I will have to greet you by saying, "Good Morning". It is 2am here in Arizona and I have not slept yet. I have been working on several projects and time seems to fly when I'm glued to the computer screen...GOSH! AnyWHO, I am attaching a free digital December calender and some gift tags for fun. You will have to visit my TPT site in order to download the entire file for free in PDF format. Just click on the link below. If you would like the PNG files, please email me or post a message with your email address and I will gladly send you the files (-: Please enjoy them, but don't copy them for resale.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-December-Calender-Gift-Tags


Just right click and "save as" to save the calender..

Here are two sample gift tags you can also snag. Make sure to visit my TPT site to download the entire FREE file. If you enjoy it, please rate it...if not...then send me a message with your suggestions please. Thank you!

Well, good night...and for those just waking up...good morning & have a productive day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...