ad

Cool Beans!

It is now 3:41am and I am almost done with all of the designs for my blog! My husband is fast asleep on the couch and I am looking forward to cuddling up in bed with him after this post. It is about 50 degrees outside, which is pretty much freezing for Arizona. I can feel the cold numbness of my nose...pretty strange considering I am inside with a heating blanket on. I am always cold though.

I am looking forward to posting some new products in the next couple of days and working on updating our HVAC business website (I have been lacking in that department lately). I have business templates, curriculum and websites that will most certainly consume my days. I am pretty wired even though my eyes are burning at the moment, but I really need to get some shut eye.

Have a wonderful morning & COOL BEANS for Blogging!

Mrs. T
The 3AM Teacher




Here is a custom tab I designed for my blog. I thought I would give you a freebie! Use it as you like...just don't try to sell it. Not all the embellishments are my own designs, but they were free. I will add the link once I can remember what it was (-; (as always, right click and save)
Okay, so I fibbed! I can never add just one. These will sit in my computer and I would rather share them, than to hoard them (-:



1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I love how generous you are! You are talented as well.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...