ad

Happy New Year : A Little Early with a Freebie & Sale!!

Hi Everyone!! I took a little break from blog designing today to finish some New graphics!!! I am also having a 35% off sale at my Etsy shop!! The sale will end on January 2nd & I would love a little help spreading the news!!


Here is my fun New Year's Clip Art Bundle!! I have packed this one with borders, accents, fun characters, and backgrounds!! I have included over 70 custom images!! Everything you will need to create fun product covers, newsletters and more!! Grab it for 35% off  until January 2nd!!




Find this set at my Teachers Pay Teachers Shop!!

Here is a little Freebie to get you through the next couple of days!! I will be back with a fun post on the 1st!!! Click on the image below to download this freebie from TpT!!


Have a very Blessed Monday Everyone!!! Next year is only a day away!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the entire set! Thanks for the sale and freebie - adorable!
    Happy New Year!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come see what I just made with these ADORABLE graphics!
    http://confessionsofateachingjunkie.blogspot.com/2013/12/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, Michelle! I LOVE the color combination- thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...