ad

Happiness is... 25 Things That Make Me Happy and Helping Those We Love...

Today is National Day of Happiness...so I hope you are all having a very Happy day!!

Before I share two fundraisers that are going on right now and dear to my heart, I want to share a few pictures that always bring happiness to my heart!!

My 25 Types of Happiness...
These are old pictures I had to scan, so the quality won't be great, but the memories ARE!!

1. Forced to wear silly hats by my mother-in-law kind of happy..

2. Big sister got baby brother to smile for that ONE shot! He still does not like to get his picture taken, but at least he doesn't cry about it anymore.. haha  Meet the two MOST precious people in my life... My daughter and my son!!
3. Disneyland "back in the day" kind of happy!! I bet you can't guess which little one is ME!!

4. My first day of Kindergarten kind of happy!
6. Mommy let's me PAINT kind of happy...

7. Sexy husband at the beach kind of happy!

8. Irresistibly cute kind of happy

9. Both kids got mommy's curls kind of happy!!

10. Teaching Kindergarten kind of happy!

11. There are no words to describe this kind of happy.... happy.

12.  Grandma and Grandpa B. kind of happy!

13. Charlie fell asleep while I was sketching in a notebook, so I decided to include him in the sketch kind of happy...

14.  Forcing my kids to pose so I can sketch kind of happy...

15.  The kids chillaxing with cucumber eyes kind of happy...

16.  Proud of my son's art kind of happy!

17. Ice cream in the middle of a fountain kind of happy...
18. Memories of the cat that GOT me & other fluffy kinds of happy..

19. Family photo at church kind of happy!
20. The house that I decided to paint a mural on every wall even if it didn't match kind of happy

21. Unfinished art kind of happy...

22. My daughter's sweet 16 kind of happy!

23. Lego drinks with my son kind of happy...

 24. New shoes kind of happy...

25. My daughter submitting her college application kind of happy...

Now that I am literally bawling my eyes out, I would like to share two fundraisers that are happening right now and could really help a few of the people I love!


Fundraiser #1: Mary Kay for College!!! How can we not help these two hard-working beautiful girls!! And I am not just saying that because one of these lovelies is my daughter!!
My daughter and her best friend are hosting a Mary Kay party online TODAY at 5pm to raise money for their first year of college!! My husband and I are completely committed to helping my daughter get a college degree, but we are going to need a little help. So.. the girls have come up with a way for them to make some extra money for tuition and books by selling Mary Kay. They would like to get 1000 orders in by tonight.... I know... big dreams these girls have.. hmmm

Because I can't use Mary Kay products on my face, I am going to order the Satin hands because I LOVE how smooth and soft it makes my skin feel. I actually use it on my legs after shaving... tehehehe

Let me know if you got the invite I sent everyone on Facebook and if you will be attending. I would love to know what you love from Mary Kay!! With the girls now running their very first business, I am going to need to find some other things from Mary Kay that I can order from them.

If you are interested in helping my daughter and her friend.. while getting goodies for yourselves, please click the image and/or links below to sign up or visit the site to place an order. Thank you so much!!

Click the image if you will attend the Spring Cleanse Party to Raise money for college for these lovely girls!!
Can't join the party today at 5pm (MST)? That's alright, just visit their page any time to place an order. 


Fundraiser #2: For the Love of Jackson
If you haven't noticed, I placed a fundraiser button at the top of my sidebar to help raise money to pay for a genetic test that Jackson is in need of and not covered by their insurance. It is a genetic test based out in Germany. Jackson has now been in the hospital more than he has at his home and doctors are still completely lost as to what is causing his issues. This week he had a shunt placed into his brain to help relieve the pressure and fluid that continues to worsen. At this point, the genetic test is the ONLY test that will actually tell us what problems Jackson has so that doctors can finally treat the underlining causes to all of his symptoms. My sister has also been living at the hospital during this time and I know how badly she wants to be able to just spend those quiet moments on the couch in the morning staring at her baby boy, like I did with both of my kids. If we can raise the $40,000 for the test, Jackson might have a chance to to enjoy life outside of a hospital. If you feel compelled to donate, please click the link at the top of my sidebar or click on his image above. Every dollar counts and the quicker we can raise the money, the quicker Jackson can have this test done. I pray for him and my sister everyday!!


I hope you all have a very HAPPY day today!!
Please share below what makes YOU happy today...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...