ad

Great 4 Teachers!!!

I found this really cute handy craft and thought of how great this would be to have used in my classroom to give students a little gift for their birthday. It is a really cute cupcake box paper fold that you can create using cardstock. I always gave students a card and maybe something little like a pencil or special eraser. This would be a great summer project and to have them on hand once the new school year starts.

 At first, I didn't realize it was a box.


Scroll all the way down to the bottom to locate the downloadable...FREE...templates.
 visit:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/templates-f143/cupcake-box-templates-go-linseys-card-t350478.html#post9933326

If the link does not work for some reason, google search split coast stampers and look up cupcake templates. I am sure you will probably find more, but I was too excited about these to browse further. Enjoy!





Yours Truly,
The 3am Teacher/Mrs. T.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...