ad

FREEBIE TUESDAY!





I realize that the title does not really flow well, but I just had to anyway. I am going through every file and I am getting rid of the out-dated materials, refreshing and adding to the needy & getting ready for a whole new line of teaching materials this month. The first file I decided to revamp was the Welcome Bulletin Board Set (Chick-Chicka, Boom-Boom Style). As I slowly looked through all of my old files, I realized that some files were no longer even usable (due to the dates). I am determined to go for the GOLD! I have been reading other top TPT blogs and getting some really motivating ideas and tips. I am so excited to get to watch the progress.


I am not sure how long I will offer this file for free, so grab it while you can! Please become a follower & rate my products. I appreciate your time and interest in my work!

Follow the link below to open my Teachers Pay Teachers store and download the free file.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chicka-Boom-Bulletin-Board-set-with-cute-monkey-craft



The 3am Teacher
Mrs. T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...