ad

Free Valentine's Letters & Clip Art: 2 Days Only!






I am offering a special for the next two days...I will be giving away my new Heart-Shaped Letter & Clip Art for FREE for new followers! Those of you who already follow...you can follow me on TPT by clicking on the apple icon at the end of this post  -  send me an email as well to get this FREEBIE....just in time for Valentine's Day Activities! The letters also makes great gifts for little ones for Valentines. Print, Cut & laminate and place in a themed bag or box for a great alternative gift to loads of sugar.

Remember...I have this on TPT for $4 because the letters and clip art can be used for commercial use!




Please remember to rate me on TPT - Thanks!



Here is another FREEBIE you can grab right now...Enjoy!



Thank you for following...YOU ARE AWESOME!


Kindergarten, 6th, 7th, 8th - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...