ad

100th Item on TPT Freebie: 1 Day Only

Good Morning!

     I have been a blog slacker this past week, but I have been very busy... I have had so many ideas that I am having the hardest time staying focused on one project. On top of that, I LOVE this time of year! Although busy; making cookies, listening to Christmas music, making crafts and the smell of apple cranberry candles make me delightfully unable to focus. I am working on putting together my writing unit series called, Love2Write, for grades 5-8 and to keep things flowing, I have just published my 100th item on Teachers Pay Teachers this morning! I will be offering this holiday-themed essay lesson unit for FREE...that's right...for FREE  until tomorrow at midnight! Follow this link to download the file. Please rate my product if you love it and become a follower - I want to reach 100 followers by the end of January!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/3-Holiday-Themed-Essay-Lesson-Units-Gr-5-8





Have a wonderful Tuesday Everyone!
The 3AM Teacher
Mrs. T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...