ad

New Custom Blog Design & a Few New Clipart Sets & a FREE Cheesy Border!!

Hi everyone!!

I would like to welcome a brand NEW author to the world of Blogging!! Meet Lucy S. from Brazil!! She is a teacher blogger and I know she will have a ton of great teaching ideas for you to pull from...

I absolutely LOVE how her design turned out and her very FIRST post will be published on her new blog with her new design!! I hope you take a minute to check her out and welcome her to the world of blogging. Click the image below to visit Lucy!! Give her a couple of days to get started because she does not even have a post up yet!! I am sure your encouragement and welcome notes will put a giant smile on her face!!

In another topic... here are some new sets I finished recently...

I know...

I am on FIRE!!

How can anyone resist a little sparkle!!! These two glitter sets include a ton of colors to choose from in high resolution!!

Find this set at:

Find this set at:

Find this set at:

Find this set at:

 An Oldie, but Goodie with an updated cover image!!!
Find this set at:

 This Little Bunny Foo Foo Set has recently been updated!! I will be retiring the old set for good next week.
Find this set at:

Grab a cute cheesy border. Please read through my TERMS OF USE before using my graphics.
This little guy is sure to bring a smile to your face this Monday!!! Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Will you be updating the older set of Little Bunny Foo Foo on TPT so we can just redownload or will this be a separate purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, your blog looks awesome!! I love your new design! It all came together perfectly!
    :) Dana
    Common to the Core

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...