ad

WELL Happy MONDAY and FUZZY FREEBIES!!

Hey Everyone!! Happy Monday - I have a gift for you!!! 

Did you know that it is Valentine's Day this THURSDAY??? Where does the time go?? I think this year is disappearing much quicker than last year. Did you know that my B-day is also this month?? On the 23rd to be exact and I can't remember how old I am going to be... I guess it is irrelevant information anyway..hahaha I will have lots in store for you this month!!

First, I have to say that I feel really bad that my scheduled posts did not go up!! Sometimes, when I am tired, I click the save instead of the publish button. My Friday Five as well as a giveaway announcement was never published. Since I devoted my weekend to my kids, I did not realize that my posts hadn't been published until today - what a bummer. I did think it was a bit odd that I hadn't received any email notifications for comments. I will, at least, get one!! hahaha I just assumed no one was interested...hahaha

I have had a great weekend with my kiddos. Sometimes, it is good to cut away from technology (not that we didn't have access..haha) for a little bit and talk to each other. I need to make talking a habit!! How horrible does that sound?? Have I become so consumed with everyone online that I forget to have real conversations?? I hope I am not the only one out there who much make a conscience decision to remember to talk to the most important people in my life. I know that I need to find a healthy balance, but it can be very difficult when I have a to-do list as thick as my tallest heel (3 inches - but I am short). I have started to compile a teacherpreneur, blogger, artist life planner and organizer. I am hoping that when I am finished with it, my life will run a little smoother - although, it may just add one more TO-DO to my TO-DO list..tehehehe

Well, I have been working on quite a few projects; including my newsletter that should be out by the 15th!!! Woo Hoo!!! My husband is currently watching a documentary of a Korean boy who grew up in Camp 14 in North Korea and I am absolutely mortified!! It is in subtitles, so excuse me if I temporarily skip around or seemingly have a ADHD moment of slight interruption of thought..haha This is so incredibly sad!!

Back to the blog..hahaha... I have created several new sets; including a set of cute V-Day Card Clipart Printables in png format. All of the cards are individual png images that can be personalized in a Word or PowerPoint document or printed with a hand-written message (totally ol'school ..hahaha). Although these are NOT for commercial use, you do not need to credit me or include a link when you use these. I hope these make someone you love feel very FUZZY inside.. tehehe


I also kept each frame I created and placed them in a FREE on TpT just for all of you!! Th frames below may be used in your free or paid products and resource. Credit must be given, but my terms are pretty simple. You can always check out my terms of use by clicking on the link at the top of my blog.
Enjoy my little freebie and have fun creating your own resources or V-Day messages!!! 

I have one more little somethin' somthin' to share with you before I let you go... I have had my Frog Life-Cycle clip art finished since I posted my Butterfly Life-Cycle set (about a couple of months ago...geeezerz), but I just haven't had the time to create the preview and upload them.. I know, that sounds terrible. You might wonder how many finished sets I have finished that just need a preview.... MORE than I would like to admit..hahaha... I let them trickle their way in and surprise all of you. I actually had so many requests for these and decided that I REALLY needed to focus and get these cuties posted. I have included 8 phases of the life-cycle of a frog, from tadpole to frog! I once had tadpoles in my classroom and they were so cute to watch grow!! To celebrate the froggy arrival, I will be marking these down from $5.00 to $3.50 on TpT all week long!! Click on the image to check out my froggies on TpT. 


I always appreciate your comments and feedback (as well as your pins)!! I know this was more of a promo about me post, but please come back this Tuesday for a very helpful quick techy tip that many of you might find very helpful. Some of you might even consider this little trick a LIFE-SAVER..hahaha

As always, thank you so much for stopping my and reading my blabbing. I am seriously about to cry watching this document!! This boy has suffered a worse childhood than I and I hate to see people suffer. It truly breaks my heart... No more sad documentaries will be allowed while I am blogging. The hubs fell fast asleep and I am completely enthralled in this... oh grunch (the word, grinch, is copyrighted, so I came up with my own that everyone can use freely)!!! hahaha...

12 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to being tired! Thanks for all your freebies. I love your artwork!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't we all girlfriend?? hahaha.
      You are very welcome for the freebies!! I love being able to give them!!

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all of your amazing products! I went crazy at your Etsy shop during your Super Bowl Sale! No more sad documentaries!!!

    Hugs!
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am thinking about a V-day sale starting tomorrow and running through to Thursday..or maybe having a V-day flash sale... watcha think?? Sometimes, I get angry eyes through cyber space when I do flash sales because it doesn't give everyone a chance to reap the benefits...hahaha

      Thank you for stalking up during the sale. Every bit is so helpful. Yes, my husband and I own a HVAC company, but in the winters now, I am pretty much it.... sales are great for all..haha

      Delete
  3. Oh I love it Michelle. I am going to hop on over to TpT and get some froggie love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so right about unplugging and talking with your people :0) We will never ever ever be sorry we unplugged and tuned into the people we love. I send you all kinds of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that so true?? After our chat on the phone the other day, I felt the need to connect in a bug way. I think I am beginning to find a better balance with things and walk out of the office every now and again. I have discovered that magically, my to_do pile never really gets smaller..hahaha

      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Love Love the freebies! Thank you so much!!! My hubby is constantly complaining about how much time I spend on the computer, not talking to him! Although he just found a pinewood derby blog with a forum that he is now addicted to so at least now he kinda gets it.

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and will post this on Free Digital Stamps, prepare to get hit with our followers. They love freebies. Happy Valentine's Day. ~Josie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Thank you so much!! Let me know if you need the preview file or any links. I will be happy to send them right over (-;

      Have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

      Delete
  6. Thank u. Wonderful frames.

    Hope your Valentines day is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...