ad

There's a Snake in My Boot!!!

Okay... there is NOT a snake in my boot, but... did I at least get your attention??? hahaha
Well, I have worked straight through the night... well knowing that I have a Dr.'s  Apt. today.... I think my Dr.'s advice might be for me to get some rest.... yikes!! So, if you catch spelling or grammatical errors, just pretend that I am sending you a text message and guesstimate my words to the nearest syllable or use context clues to determine what makes sense... hahaha... I am afraid I will not be much good for editing in this post... BUT... I am posting.... WOo HOo!!

Hey... if it makes you feel better (for all of you grammar Nazi's out there), cut and paste the worst offenses and save them for lessons where you can allow your students to spot the crimes... I have done my time in school...let them have a go at it..haha

On to the REAL news...
I have been working very hard adding many new features to my blog and getting my website ready to be published!! I am far more picky when it comes to my own blog/web design & I tend to get SOOOO side-tracked by my fascination of web coding and the need to WOW all of you... So.... tell me.... have I wow'ed you yet, or are the moving parts a bit of a distraction?? Be honest... I can take it (use an eCard if you need to..haha). I am beginning to think that there are too many things moving on the blog, but I like them all individually... You all have to look at it too, so please... let me know what you all think...

Moving on....

I have added a TON of new links, forms and pages to my blog and I would LOVE for you to check them out while you're here today...

New links...

Located in the Custom Design Drop-Down menu (top navigation) you will find...

DESIGN SERVICES
I have created a very cool interactive image link (which I will be putting together an awesome tutorial for). Click on the hanging signs in the image to link to the services and forms that I now have available to you!! Here is a mini-me of what the page looks like.... Now tell me that isn't cute!!! I dare you!!!

Using the image map links, you can now order a custom blog design, a custom blog linky button, Blogger add-ons, and even....  

send me a custom request by filling out a form!!! I am so excited!!!

(I know.... for those of you nerds out there, this is old school coding; however, how else am I supposed to organize info like this on a blog page..plus, I like it... I "LOK" IT A-LOT)


Another NEW page added is one you will DEFINITELY want to check out. Navigate your little fingers to push your pointer up to the "Hoarder Heaven" tab on the drop-down menu (Under the header and the last tab to the right of the navigation menu) Hover over "Hoarder Heaven" and click on the "Freebies" link to go straight to my NEW Freebie Frenzy Page...

This page pretty much speaks for itself, but I will just tell you that I have made finding all of my freebies....that much easier!!! The page looks a little crazy; however, I was going for a "ROSS" sort of feeling... You might have to sift a bit, but there are labeled sections... and now when your friends ask you where you got your freebies, you can tell them....

Do you LOVE it? 
I LOVE it!
I GOT IT AT ....

The3amteacherblog...  

If you say it really fast (excluding all of the consonants, except for the letter, r), you might pull off a one syllable word... I am still working on that part...hahaha I should make a button for that and start a blog linky.... hmmmm... ideas are beginning to flow right about now....

Well, this was a super, SUPER short blog post, but I wanted to give you some time to browse through the new sections and grab some freebies that you might not yet have. I will be adding to this page throughout the day, so keep checking in to see if there is something new... Trust me... ALL of my freebies are name brand - top of the line - stuff.... although some might have some slight imperfections... like for instance, the pocket might be sewn shut and you won't know this until you get home... 

Oh wait, I am referring to my high school horrors of being forced to shop at Ross... Never mind... I don't make imperfections... I make perfections with deviations from the normal...hahaha

Enjoy Hoarder Heaven and don't forget to leave me some lovin' on TpT when you download something...I truly love the complements... they keep me motivated and focused!! Bring on the positive reinforcements, friends! I am gonna need it after this night. Am I somehow typing in a bigger font? Everything suddenly seems much easier to read.... Strange occurrences begin to happen (wait, that sounds redundant..if they are occurring  then they are already happening...hahaha). I better end this before I completely lose it!!

But before I go... here is another new creation of mine. I am IN LOVE with these colors and this set actually came to life by accident...at first. These colors make me happy (was I too subtle in the title, you think?). This set is only $3.50... for life!!! I would love some feedback if you happen to need these colors in your collection... because...like me...they make you happy....(I am thinking of a theme song as we speak...urrr... as I type - I hope you can hear it too)...

Find this on...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I like what you have done to it.....your hard work paid off. Hope you can get some much needed rest now. :-)Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background! (And everything else-but it really caught my eye.) Just learned about image mapping and am going to try it out as soon as school gets out. It may be old school, but it's brand new to me!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did catch my attention with this post! Haha! I love what you have done for sure! Great job!

    Brigid
    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog looks great! Also my five year old and I are now reciting Toy Story comments...lol! Can't wait to check out more of your stuff on TPT...I have big plans for creating stuff this summer!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is just too much fabulous-ness to comment on! Your hard work paid off! The new design looks awesome! Now, I'm off to check out Hoarder Heaven :)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...