ad

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

The other day, I spotted a beautiful butterfly while out walking in my neighborhood. It's not easy getting a nice picture of a wild butterfly in open spaces, but I got really lucky getting this picture and decided it was the perfect photo for a Mother's Day note for all of you... Feel free to use the images below to send a nice Mother's Day note on any of your social media accounts. 





I hope you all have a beautiful day and you all have someone to tell you how important and beautiful you are!!

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful picture! Those flowers are called Lantana, and I love the bright colors. I guess that butterfly does too. I just planted some of these yesterday. I hop they attract butterflies to my garden. Happy Mother's Day to you. If your day is as bright as this picture, then my wish for you would come true!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...