ad

A Friday Freebie!!

Hi Everyone!!

I hope you all have had a wonderful week! I am so glad it's Friday, but at the same time, I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by!!

To jump start a happy weekend, I have a little gift for all of you to enjoy!!
I am working on a REALLY cute product and I created these frames for what I was working on... which caused me to side-track and create a set of frames!! haha

I love drawing and painting digitally now and I have been really working on improving my painting skills using brushes I have created through trial and error.. haha  All of the frames are hand-painted in the colorful bundled set and the free frames I created solely to match the Glitter and Glam Digital Papers Bundle set. I figured if you purchased the bundle, then you deserve a little freebie packed with framed to match that you can easily layer on those backgrounds.

I also have a little goal.... I have never received 1000 feedback ratings for a product on TpT and I would really like to see this happen... SO... if I can get 1000 ratings for this freebie by next Friday I will post ANOTHER free set for everyone to enjoy!! If you want another free set next Friday, make sure to share this post and encourage friends to leave feedback... there's nothing to lose.. it's FREE!! haha

Grab this freebie from my TpT Shop or Website!!


This set includes 84 doodle frames that are sized perfectly to fit your product pages. I have this set marked down almost 50% off for the entire weekend!! Enjoy!
Grab this freebie from my TpT Shop or Website!!


Thank you so much to those of you who joined in on my discussion for insight about the TpT design panel topics. If you didn't get a chance to read the post, please do and I would love to read what design questions you have!! Hope on over to the panel discussion post and ask me your design questions... CLICK HERE

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Michele,
    Please contact me about my webiste design to be done at the end of march.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...