ad

My Latest Work & Only 3 More Spots Left for the Year!!


Hi everyone!! I know it's been a while since I've posted about completed custom blog designs, so I thought I would share some of my most recent work with all of you. I also want to share some news about some projects I will be working on that I am very excited about. 

Although I LOVE doing custom blog designs and I LOVE working closely with clients, I will be taking a break from custom work after March of this year to work on some other projects.  I have three  open spots and once those spots are filled, I will close the order form for the year,  

I know this might seem drastic, but taking most of the year to work on some projects that I am really passionate about will be exciting and a nice change of pace for me. If any of you are interested in ordering a custom blog design from me then now would be the time to place your order

Click HERE to find out about how to order a custom blog design. I plan to possibly open up the order form again after the summer, but I am really looking forward to getting some amazing projects started and finished this year. 



Now that that is out of the way, I would love for you to take a peek at some of the most recent work I have completed and visit these AMAZING bloggers!! Some of them are new and some of them are seasoned, but all of them are resourceful, motivated, and amazingly talented bloggers that I have had the honor of working with this year (and a few last year..haha)!!

Each client I work with has his/her own style, which is why every design looks and feels completely different. I hope you enjoy the new designs below... Click the blog buttons to visit each blogger below. 
















I hope you had fun browsing through my newest custom blog  designs  and I hope you found some new great blogs to follow and learn from this year!!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YEAH!! Thank you so much and I really hope you get a little traffic to your blog.

      Delete
  2. Your new designs are simply amazing, Michelle! You are so very talented my friend!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda!! You are the sweetest! I feel like it has been so long since we last talked with one another!! I would love to hear how you;re doing!!


      Michelle

      Delete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...