ad

12 Days of Christmas Freebies: Free Holiday Clipart for 12 days!!

Mark Your Calendars Everyone!!


Starting this Saturday, I will be uploading a FREE clipart set GIFT each morning for you all to open and enjoy!! Each day, you will need to click the link and download the new set from my TpT shop! Once the new set is uploaded, the previous days set will be GONE... so make sure not to miss a day!!

Once the 12 days are up, the sets will NOT be available for free. This will be an exclusive set for all of you who help make what I do, possible!! Each day I will also run special promos on specific clipart sets or design work, so make sure to read the daily blog posts for updates (-;

I Hope YOU ARE GETTING EXCITED!!!! 

Make sure to follow my shop, so you don't miss one of the free sets!!  Please help share the gifts by pinning or posting on your social media sites about my 12 Days of Christmas Freebies and link back to this post or my TpT shop!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...