ad

It Takes HEART to be a HERO Fundraiser with a FREE GIFT!!

Hi Everyone! It has been a while since I last posted, but I haven't forgot about you all!! I had a little bit of a medical scare, but I am doing alright. I will spare you the details.. Instead, I will focus on something FAR MORE FABULOUS!!!


HELP BRODY RAISE $1000.00 FOR HIS "JUMPROPE FOR HEART" SCHOOL FUNDRAISER!!!
 My son is participating in "Jump Rope for Heart" with his school to raise money for The American Heart Association. 

I don't know about all of you, but school fundraising has changed dramatically since I was in elementary school! My sister and I would stand out in front of grocery stores for hours; competing to sell the most. We went door to door and sold hundreds of chocolate bars! We always had so much fun with it. Today....not so much the same. We can't let our kids go door to door and we can't have them stand out in front of stores either. Fundraising has gone cyber and I always feel bad that I am not able to really contribute much. I am also a little bummed out that my kids don't get to experience the thrill of fun competition for a great cause!

 However, I have a plan for this fundraiser...hahaha

I have decided to help my son learn the ropes in Cyber Fundraising!! Woo Hoo!! To make this fun, AND worth while, I am offering a gift to those who donate $20.00 through my son's link!!! We created a fun website for him and we are ready to begin accepting donations. Because we created the website through his fundraising school site, I do not have to handle ANY money received....it all goes straight to the source!! 

You can check out his page HERE

For those of you who donate $20.00 or more will get to choose one clip art bundle from the choices below!!  Your money will support a great cause, help my son reach his goal & you will get a FREE clip art bundle!! You can choose my newest "Cutest Backgrounds Ever" with over 190 backgrounds for commercial use OR....my MATH BUNDLE with over 400 graphics for commercial and personal use!! 

I realized that not everyone would be thrilled about backgrounds, so I pulled out my big guns and decided to include the MATH BUNDLE to choose from!! Click on the images below to check out the details of your choices...


OR.....

NOTE: In order for my son to reach $1000.00, all we need is 50 of you fabulous bloggers to donate $20.00 - that is chump change (not really...more like 2 latte's). 

DETAILS: OVERVIEW/SNAPSHOT


HELP BRODY RAISE $1000.00
FUNDRAISER FOR THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION

1. VISIT HIS FUNDRAISING PAGE
2. CLICK ON THE SPEECH BUBBLE TO VISIT HIS PERSON PAGE

3. CLICK ON THE RED, GIVE NOW BUTTON
4. DONATE AT LEAST $20.00!

5. ONCE YOU DONATE, WE WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM THE SPONSORED SITE; HOWEVER, TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR GIFT...

EMAIL ME: 3AMTEACHER@GMAIL.COM AND LET ME KNOW YOU DONATED.

WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL: 

1. THE EMAIL YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO SEND THE GIFT TO

2. YOUR GIFT CHOICE: BACKGROUND BUNDLE OR
MATH BUNDLE

DONATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 10TH, 2013!!

SIT BACK AND WATCH HIS GRAPH GROW!! He is so excited to watch his chart on his webpage grow!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

If you are a blogger or you have a facebook page, I would love for you to share the news!! Please pin all you want!! If you own a blog and you shared the news, please link up below!!



 Loading InLinkz ...

12 comments:

  1. Done and Donated!

    My nephew in Alabama and next door neigbor both hit me up this weekend for the same event! Your son got me at a good time!! Good Luck Brody!!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe!!thank you so much!!! I can't believe that so many schools in different states are running the same fundraiser at the same time...haha... What bundle would you like?? I can email it to you straight away!! Thank you again for donating, you made my son shout a, "woo hoo" just now..hahaha

      Michelle

      Delete
  2. DONATED!!! I remember doing this fundraiser when I was a kid! :) We would take pledges on how long we could jump rope and each pledge came with a donation....

    Thanks for the prize too! :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marie!! Your math bundle has been sent (-; Please let me know if you have any trouble with the links.

      Michelle <3

      Delete
  3. I also use to do this fundraiser as a kid. I donated and sent you an e-mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Malarie!! You put Broden over $100.00!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you everyone who is donating from a Momma of 6, 4 of whom were born with heart disease. Michelle, I LOVE the clip art. I received it all. I will email you my other question. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! This is a good read. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about online school fundraising in your area. I'm glad to stop by your site and know more about online school fundraising.
    Other school fundraisers that generate substantial revenue for schools include auctions and raffles. With these types of fundraising activities, the school requests donations from local restaurants and businesses in their area, that are then offered at the event. In the case of an auction, people are allowed to bid on the dinner, limousine ride, or whatever was donated by the local businesses in the community. In the case of a raffle, people purchase raffle tickets that are then later picked randomly from a container. Often the donations are solicited by parents acting on behalf of the school, who make phone calls, write letters, or know of other parents who work for companies who may be willing to donate.
    Auction Fundraisers are discovering the power of anytime, anywhere auctions to dramatically improve the way they raise money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done! I emailed you my information. My daughter is in high school now, but she did this same fundraiser in elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! great stuff here, I'm glad that I drop by your page and found this very interesting. Thanks for sharing about , hoping to read something like this in the future!
    Other school fundraisers that generate substantial revenue for schools include auctions and raffles. With these types of fundraising activities, the school requests donations from local restaurants and businesses in their area, that are then offered at the event. In the case of an auction, people are allowed to bid on the dinner, limousine ride, or whatever was donated by the local businesses in the community. In the case of a raffle, people purchase raffle tickets that are then later picked randomly from a container. Often the donations are solicited by parents acting on behalf of the school, who make phone calls, write letters, or know of other parents who work for companies who may be willing to donate.Each year, more and more nonprofits are running online auctions either alone, or in conjunction with a live fundraising event.

    online school fundraiser

    ReplyDelete
  8. Much obliged to you everybody who is giving from a Momma of 6, 4 of whom were conceived with coronary illness crowdfunding platform .

    ReplyDelete

  9. Crowdfunding, a brand new built-in forerunners so that you can creating, is often a requirement which will will require endeavours and function almost every kid continually be successful. Self employed needs through an regarded plan coupled with program make coupled with get ready so that you can dedicate these individuals faces to get their crowdfunding effort. Carried out handle the knowledge with regard to their small business and
    Raise Money Online Rallyhero is an excellent crowdfunding site if you want to raise money online http://www.rallyhero.com

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...