ad

Cyber Monday Plus Tuesday on TPT!!! & a Freebie to grab!

Welcome to the Cyber Monday Plus Tuesday TPT Sale Linky where you can check out what everyone will have on sale and fill your shopping carts!!

Photobucket



If you would like to link up, please download the button image and the DIRECTIONS to find out how. Click on the download button below to get the image. Once your post is up, come back and add your link to the list (-;

The Link Script has changed, please copy the HTML below and place it at the bottom of your post i n HTML if you would like to see the links on your post.
Here are some of my Christmas Themed sets you might want to slip in your cart. I just LOVE Christmas....the colors, the smells, and my graphics that make me smile!



And here is my newest set...the cutest Doodle borders, frames & Accents! Over 60 to play with (for personal and commercial use)!
Yeah for bug sales and BIG Turkey sandwiches!!! I could definitely skip the "meal" and go the the good ol' turkey sandwich...YUMM-EEE.... I need to get a new recipe for this year for fun...

Please check out all of the other great Teachers having MEGA sales on Teachers Pay Teachers!!
Here is a FREE frame from the set for you to tide you over until Thanksgiving Day!!!



P.S. I made the Top 50 Best Elementary Teacher Blogs List!! Woo Hoo!! That was definitely a happy email surprise!! I also want to say congrats to the other 50 bloggers who made the list and the MANY blogs I stalk!! 

Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket
  Kindergarten, 6th, 7th, 8th - TeachersPayTeachers.com

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle! Your blog is awesome, love your new sets! Good luck for the sales :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mel, that means a lot. I keep getting you mixed up with Graphics from the Pond on TPT..hahahaha....I was playing around with the state search feature on TPT and now you can look up other countries as well....Did you know that you are both Aussie's?? hahaha..I am sure you knew....

      I have cousins from Greece (originally) that live in Australia. I love how many people I have connected with from all over the world!

      The only reason I brought that up was because I was going to tell you that I love your new TPT love graphics...then I realized that those are from the other "from the pond".....hahha...glad I caught THAT one in time...tehehehe..

      Have a great Turkey day!

      Michelle

      Delete
  2. wow! I love the doodles-in my cart!!!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel!! I am actually using them today to make custom Christmas lists for my kids (who don't even believe in Santa anymore by the way) because they keep taking my printer paper to make "revisions"....HA!! As the kids get older, it feels more like demands than a "Dear Santa" list...my son even swindled my husband into signing a contract on the ipad......he's 11!!

      I hope the sale will be great for everyone (-;

      Michelle

      Delete
  3. Loving the doodles too! It's on my wish list and waiting till the sales start!
    Shannon
    If My Calculations Are Correct

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon! I too have placed some (many) items in my wishlist!! I can't wait for the sale!

      Michelle

      Delete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    I absolutely love all of your graphics!! Your Cyber Monday Sale button is adorable. I have downloaded and added a post to my blog, but I can't figure out how to link up. Maybe we're on different time zones. Is there someplace special I should be looking?
    Thank you so much for the cute button and any help!
    Kyp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this! I have it all posted! LOVE your frames and borders. They are on my wish list!! Thanks again!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina!! I hope your sales are amazing!!

      Michelle

      Delete
  6. Hi Michelle!

    Thanks for the opportunity to link up! What a great idea! I love your cute frames! Good luck with your sales! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all of your work to host the linky! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    Melissa
    DillyDabbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am adding your new doodle set to my cart! Thank you for the freebies you have shared this year. You've helped me get started with my own creations!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am already a follower of yours on TPT (I'm a seller too-MRHCreations...lol). I love your work, and your blog. I just started my own blog about a month ago--www.the-lightbulb-lab.blogspot.com. Blogs like yours inspire me! Thank you. I'll be back to add my link to the cybersale tomorrow morning. I am your newest follower on your blog. Thanks, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this great linky. I LOVE the doodles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting this for everyone! You are too kind!!

    Stephany

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the link! I'm looking forward to the sale. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! This is my first time to your blog and I am in LOVE. I linked up! I am going to go grab some of your new sets to put in my cart for Monday! Woot-Woot! I love them! I am adding you to my blogs I love list!

    Heidi
    http://inthatroomwithheidiharrell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS on the top 50 blogger award that is FANTASTIC. Thanks for hosting this linky, your Silly World Mega Pack is sitting in my cart ready to be purchased. . . I can't wait to get it. Thanks for always creating such great products.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulation on your top 50 blogger award! I love your blog and clip art.

    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...