ad

I Need Your Help



Hi Everyone!!

It seems like I have been away from blogging for WAY TOO long and I really miss all of you! It feels really good to be writing at this very moment. So much has happened in the last 2 years and I can't wait to begin sharing with all of you again.   

I am working on putting together a FREE tutorial series to help Teachers Pay Teachers sellers with product creation and I would love to hear your thoughts on what tutorials would be most helpful to all of you.

There is no much content out there now and a plethora of videos and blog posts specifically geared to help new sellers, so I would like to focus on content that is fresh and would be most helpful.

Please respond in the comments below and let me know what specific content you would like to learn when it comes to creating digital products. Be as specific as you like. I really want the free tutorials to be helpful.

Also... don't feel shy if you think your question is "stupid".. chances are, there are many out there who might need help in the same area.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...