ad

It's Here!! Clip Art 101: From Start to Finish



I am so excited to announce that my new eCourse will be launching this January!! If you know how to doodle and have wanted to learn how to turn your own drawings into digital clip art you can use or sell, then this course is definitely for you! 

Clip Art 101: From Start to Finish is a self-paced, online course that will help you bring your own ideas and artwork to life. I’m going to teach you what tools and programs to use, how to create digital clip art from your own sketches, and how to start a business selling clip art online. I will show you my unique process for creating clean lines with high resolution and how to use Adobe Photoshop as if you were painting on paper or canvas using my painting techniques. 

What’s Covered in this Course?
This course is separated into 8 main modules or weeks of content, each with 5 to 6 individual lessons. Each Module (or week) includes printable lessons, videos, resources, exercises, and weekly challenges to show off your work and talk about what you learned. I will have a private Facebook group and online forum for those taking this course in order to ask questions, share work, and connect with other members.

You will learn new techniques through each module and continue to grow as an artist!  I would love to get 1000 people signed up and ready to get started before October. I am looking forward to starting the group forum and private Facebook Group early for those who sign up before October. Early birds will get an exclusive look into the process of putting these videos together and will get sneak peeks into much of the content before it goes live in January. See the images below for sample modules and lessons that will be included.

Module 1: Getting Started
Learn the very basics of what you need in order to create high quality digital clip art.  I will give you an in-depth look into the tablets and graphic display monitors that I use and why I chose to use them. We will also look at alternatives that are comparable for those on a tight budget. You will learn the Photoshop interface and how to customize it for creating clip art. 
Module 2: The Sketch
Learn how to improve your sketches so that you save time transforming your original drawing into a digital clip art image. You will also learn the simplest ways of scanning your original art and enhancing those scanned images to improve the quality of your finished line art. I am all about teaching you techniques to help save time. 

Module 3: Line Art
Learn my unique processes of transforming pencil sketches, marker sketches, or even digital sketches into clean and smooth line art. If you plan to enlarge your images or format them for web design, then making sure your line art is clean is absolutely a must. 

Module 4: Adding Color
Learn the basic of adding color using the standard tools in Photoshop. You do not need to be a painter or skilled artist to drop some color into your images, however, you do need to know how to effectively choose your colors and improve the look of even the most basic images. 

Module 5: Natural Painting
Learn to create and use custom brushes to give your finished art a realistic painted look. I will teach you some of my techniques and provide you with a set of my favorite custom made brushes for you to practice with. For those using a Wacom Companion or Graphic Display monitor, I will show you how to get an even more realistic finish on your art by using the advanced settings and custom tool presets instead of custom brushes. 


Module 6: Style
Learn how to find your own unique style and how to continue to grow and challenge yourself as a digital artist.

Modules 7-8: Business Part 1 & 2
Learn everything you need to know to begin selling your clip art images online. From how to create a preview and how many images to include to pricing and terms of use. If you do not plan on selling your clip art online, these two modules will still be a great bit of knowledge you can use.  



As most of you already know, I love to mentor new artists and I really love to teach. This is a way for me to mentor, teach, and a chance to share my knowledge. I can't wait to get started and watch all of you grow -  because there is no better reward than to help others achieve their goals and watch them blossom.  Please help me to spread the word and get as many people signed up. 

Download my FREE course overview HERE.

The complete course will be available on January 15th, 2016. Pre-order before October 31st, 2015 and save $75 on the complete program. Click the image below to sign up now. I look forward to getting to know all of you and I hope you are all as excited as I am for this new adventure!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...