ad

NEW Little Witches & a Friday Freebie...Early!!

Hi Everyone!!

I just wanted to drop in for a "quick reveal" and to give you all a gift!!

Although these cutie Little Witches took me much longer than anticipated, I FINALLY got them finished and I am SOOOO happy with the result!! They really turned out cute. 

The set includes 61 custom graphics for you to enjoy! All of the images are hand-drawn and painted (digitally, of course). As always, I included the black and white images within the set for one low price of $7.00.... ACTUALLY, I have discounted the set to $5.50 until Friday at midnight (Arizona Mountain Time).




Grab My Halloween Little Witches Clipart Set from...



And now a little FREEBIE for you to enjoy!! My Free gift includes three graphics in full color. Black and white images are no longer included in my free graphics sets; however, you can use the free graphics for digital products you create! Make sure to check out my TERMS OF USE before using any of my free or paid graphics in digital products you plan to share or sell.


Thank you for all of the pins and your continued love and support!! I hope you enjoy these little cuties!! haha


Click HERE to grab this set from my WEBSITE

Click HERE to grab this set from my TPT SHOP

P.S. Don't forget about the Educents $15 Frenzy going on NOW!! You can get my Hello Planner for only $15.00, as well as a ton of other $15 Teaching Resources!!  You have THREE days left to grab the deals!!

Click the image below to read the post...

Click the image below to visit the DEAL!!

4 comments:

  1. Now these are some REALLY cute witches. Nothing to say boo too :-) Thank you for sharing your magic so generously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one talented lady! Love, Love, Love the clip art! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable little witches, LOVE THAT THEY ARE DRESSED IN PURPLE.............

    Silverbutterfly

    Wishing You Butterfly Mornings
    And Wildflower Afternoons......

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...