ad

Fall '14 Freebie & New Clipart Sets!!!

Say H-E-L-L-O to my little Pumpkin Headz!!!

Find this set....


Find this set....


Find this set....


Find this set....


Find this set....


SAVE 50% by purchasing the bundle!!
Find this set....


If you are not into the faces or you need a little more variety, you can check out my Bright Pumpkins set!! 
Find this set....


And NOW... here is my Fall gift to all of you!! My Fall Freebie set includes 6 bright papers and 5 matching pumpkins for you to enjoy!!! Thank you for your feedback and continued support!! Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. These little guys are ADORABLE! They are on my wishlist and as soon as our strike is done and I have a pay cheque again I can purchase them. I already know what I want to do with them :)
    Cheers,
    Terri
    Terri's Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I had no idea that a strike was still in effect!! Where do you live?? I hope it gets resolved quickly!!

      Email me... 3amteacher@gmail.com I would love to bless you!!!

      Michelle

      Delete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...