ad

NOW AVAILABLE: Get My No Credit License and Expand the Potential of Your Business!!! & Free Father's Day Graphics!!

Happy Huesday Everyone!!!

And yes, I meant to write Huesday, instead of Tuesday... because whatever mood you're in this Tuesday, I am sure there is a color to represent it...

Mine??

I think my Huesday color is yellow. I have hope, happiness and health... plus also (in my best Junie B voice)... it is bright outside in Arizona today! 
It is sunny with a chance of death. 
We are now in the 100's full time, and yesterday, it was nearly 110 degrees outside. 
Luckily, we had a little bit of cloud coverage to keep us sane.

Today, I wanted to explain a little bit about what my no-credit license is, how it can benefit you, and why I am only offering the license for one month. 

Over the past couple of years, I have had so many people ask me about offering a no-credit license. Many people are expanding their online digital market and products to include things like, posters, t-shirts, promotional items, hard goods, Etsy crafts and more. These items would look tacky if a credit was required. 

My current terms of use requires that the graphics be flattened and/or secured in a digital PDF and everyone using my graphics must include a credit in the form of a logo and a link within the product (free or paid) they are offering. 

If a person has an Etsy or Zazzle store and sells things like buttons, signs, stationary or other hard goods, it would be impossible to include a credit in the form of a link on their product. It would really make their item look tacky and/or be impossible to do. 

With the no-credit license, you can now create these items to sell without worrying about being in violation of my copyright terms.

I have had quite a few questions about the license, so I am going to do my very best to answer some of the top questions below:
The cost of the license covers the buyer for their lifetime. No extra fees will ever be charged for new graphics I place in my shops for sale. 
Once this license is purchased, my graphics may be used in personal and/or commercial products without credit. The graphics still need to be secured when used in digital products and the graphics may not be sold as is or given away for free. 
I still own the copyright to all of my images, but the license allows the user to create additional items and hard goods that would not otherwise be possible without the no-credit license
I will only be offering the license for one month.
I want to give the buyers of the license a bit of exclusivity, and a chance to sell goods without having to worry whether or not too many others will be using the same graphics to sell similar items. This is my gift to those who purchase the license
The cost of the license is fairly pricey, but fair. The license is a business investment and you will have to decide for yourselves whether this investment is something that will benefit you or not. 
I have to account for the amount of business I might lose when my graphics are used and I am not credited as the artist. Although the license does not allow anyone to claim my graphics as their own work, not giving credit will allow them to give the appearance to buyers that the graphic(s) used are something he/she created. 
I am hoping that this license will allow you to create a wider variety of products to expand the potential of your online businesses and earnings! I also love to see how uniquely creative you all are!!
Please click HERE is you would like to grab this license while it's available... You have the entire month of June to decide...

If you would like to get the license, but do not have the money to purchase the license up front, please email me and I will be more than happy to break up the payments for anyone who needs to do so. 
Just visit my Facebook Fan page to message me or email me directly (3amteacher@gmail.com)
Now a gift for all of you...
Here is a FREE set of Funky Father's Day Ties for you to grab while you're here!!! Father's Day is right around the corner!!! Please do not forget to leave some positive feedback if you love the tie's!! Click the image below to download the set...
Thank you for stopping by....

P.S. I would love to know what your Huesday color is..... Leave a comment below!!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the ties, they are cute! My favorite hue is teal!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...