ad

Techno Tuesday Tips Linky & Bear Craftivity Freebie


Happy Thursday Bloggers! I am going begin a Techno Tuesday Challenge every other Tuesday on my blog (beginning the first week in May). And no, it has nothing to do with dancing....although I do love to boogie!! I began a little test pilot a few weeks ago and most enjoyed the info. I would like to create a list of things that you would like for me to go through for my Tuesday posts.

I already have (I know...not much)...
1. How to create a grab button
2. How to create custom text (the dissolve effect)

The text effect was actually a small tutorial that I sent in an email upon request from another blogger. She was able to get the desired effect  by going through the steps I provided her with, which made me very relieved (-; I know many of you would love to be able to create some simple effects for your cover pages or other resources you work on & I would love to help!!

I decided to create the linky so I didn't get a ton of the same requests. Please make sure to look at what others would like to see before adding your own (unless you are the first to link up, of course).
From this Linky, I will be putting together a Techno Tuesday Tip schedule. When I go through a tutorial or tip that you have requested, your blog will be featured that Tuesday (If there are more than one who request something then I will include a text link for each blog). I get better at doing what I do when I am able to teach it (-; Bring on some challenges...!!



Directions:

1. Copy & paste this picture and add three technology tips you would like to learn.

2. Post the list and link back to my blog.

3. Link up below



I also have a Fabulous Bear Craftivity for FREE on TPT. It is a cute pop-up I did with my kinders a few years ago. I was able incorporate this into a unit on a bear I was teaching.
Click HERE to grab it on TPT




Here is a cute FREE graphic to go along with it.






Photobucket

Kindergarten, 6th, 7th, 8th - TeachersPayTeachers.com Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I wanted to pull out and get some of my favorite activities I did with my students - this is one of them (-;

      Michelle

      Delete
  2. You are always so generous with your freebies! I LOVE the cave. I do a bear unit and I can totally use this clip art! I haven't found a good cave clip are out there, so I'm excited about these. :) You have such great clip art. And then you go even further and give us another freebie! This craftivity is SUPER cute! Thanks so much for all of your hard work and creativity.
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you very much writing such a thoughtful comment (-; It made my night!!

      Michelle

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing these graphics, Michelle. I will be thinking about what I'd like to learn in the way of technology and will link up!

    Please take a look at a game I created with your graphics: http://agardenofchildren.blogspot.com/2012/04/im-seeing-spots.html

    Also, any chance you'll be doing graphics with an Olympics theme? Hint hint... :-)
    BTW, love your posts!
    Susan
    agardenofchildren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny - I re-pinned your game this morning before reading my posts (-; I noticed the frame and pinned it on my board with products using 3AM graphics...thanks!!

      I think the Olymics idea is a GREAT idea! I will definitely put this on my summer list...unless you are planning on doing an activity sooner??

      Thanks for the ideas!!

      Michelle

      Delete
  4. ha! Can I tell you that I came over here to tell you that I NEEDED that cave?? lol - I saw your craftivity on TpT first, then came over here (I'm SOOOO behind on my google reader - ugh - HOW does that happen so fast?!?!)

    I'm LOVING that bear craft - and THANK YOU for the cave!! I so could have used that for my Bear Snores On pack - but I will definitely be using it for other science-y stuff too!!
    thanks girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the cave! I needed one more place for my little "pudgy" animals to go in my little book I am finishing up. I will email it to you when I finish!

    I am thinking of my "techy" things! Will link up when I have a good list! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Thanks for sharing the craft and the clip art! :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the techno tuesday idea! I will try and think of some stuff!!!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  8. where, oh where are you my friend?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm so slow to join your Techno Help linky party. I think this is a terrific idea - I can't wait to see what you have to teach us!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb way of explaining, and great blog to get wonderful information.
    Free Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...