ad

How to Cure Hiccups with a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge!

While working on uploading more module videos to Clipart 101 (and I may have had a glass of wine), I got a really bad case of the hiccups. I tried holding my breath, running around the house and even attempted to drink an entire bottle of water to rid myself of the hiccups.

It was a little past midnight and my hiccups were so bad that it was keeping my family awake.. even though I was quietly working in my office.

I decided I would seek out help on Facebook for help.. and to my surprise, I had one friend awake.. who just happened to have a home remedy to getting rid of hiccups. She posted that all I needed to do was have a spoonful of peanut butter and my hiccups would be gone. I was a little hesitant, but thought I would give it a try. I then got a brilliant idea to take a video to see if the peanut butter REALLY worked as a home remedy to cure hiccups. What I discovered was quite surprising...

take a loog and watch my embarrassing "Vlog" Video Blog...



Have fun watching, but this information might come in handy if YOU ever come down with a bad case of the hiccups. Watch how I cured myself... even without the suggested home remedy...

And that... my friends, is how hiccups can be cured with a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge!! Who knew??!! This is hilarious!!!









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this impressive article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We write essays, articles, research papers, dissertations, term papers and more. We provide quality writing in any format you desire. All of our papers are written from scratch so there is no worry about receiving pre-written papers. We custom make the Custom papers according to the order. Our writers set the quality standard when it comes.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...