ad

Flash Sale!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!


I have been super busy, but I have not forgot about all of you!! I will be doing some cleaning and weaning over the next few weeks at all of my online shops. Some of my sets will disappear and many new ones will appear!!

Seriously...

I am not trying to rhyme.. it just comes naturally!!


I just wanted to let you all know that you can get 30% only at my Etsy shop until the last day in May!!

Use code: SHOP30 when checking out from my Etsy shop.


Thank you very much for you support and have fun shopping!!


You can now purchase a lifetime NO-CREDIT license!! The license allows you to use my graphics in your digital products without being required to include credit in the form of a link back to my shop!! Now you can easily create banners, signs or even a t-shirt without having to worry about licensing!!

Use the 30% discount at my Etsy shop and save $75.00!!











3 comments:

  1. So very excited! I will be shopping when I get home from school today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sale, scored some really great papers, just what I needed to get the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...