ad

Guest Post with a FREEBIE!!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone & GUESS WHAT?? I have a guest post today!!  Please welcome my dear friend, Tammy!! She is not only a friend, but a fellow artist. Please sit back, relax, and enjoy a little something new!! I love her new set and I know that many of you will be so excited about the theme!! Please leave her some love <3


Hi Everyone!! This is Tammy from Dots of Fun! Clip Art and 123 Teach With Me:) I'm so excited to be guest blogging for Michelle today!! 

Let me first start by telling you a little about myself. I was a teacher for 10 years and now I'm a stay at home mom of 2 wonderful kids. I LOVE being home but miss the classroom a lot! Since I'm not in the classroom, I brought the classroom home with me. 

I spend everyday, engaging my kids in fun and creative activities that you can read about over at 123 Teach With Me.

Now I have developed a new love of creating Clip Art!!
 I started my blog Dots of Fun! back at the end of summer last year and have loved creating images for my followers!! It's just a great feeling seeing my images being used in so many creative ways. I'm sure Michelle will agree with that!
I always loved to draw as a little girl but never really focused on it until now. I started making clip art to use in my own teaching projects and it just kinda grew from there:) I have used my graphics for many things other than just teaching. You can say I'm a little addicted to it now. I'm sure many of you are right there with me...haha!
Here are a couple of pictures of how I used my graphics for parties. 
My daughter's birthday party....
IMG_3201-1
and
Halloween Treat Bags.
IMG_3171

This past week I just finished up my very first custom made set. It is called "Don't Be A Bully!". I was asked to create a set to go along with a book this teacher was making on bullying. I thought the topic was a wonderful one and hadn't seen many sets out there related to bullying so I was eager to take the challenge.

Here is a little preview.


Photobucket
You can find this set and all of my other images over at my TpT Store. Click on the image to take you directly to this set.

 I hope while you're there, you'll follow me as well as my blogs. 
I love meeting new people!!!

Thanks Michelle for having me over today!!! I REALLY enjoyed it!!



NameforDots
I'm giving you this adorable Freebie!! 
This is one of the images to my "It's Puppy Love!" Set.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Tammy! I follow your facebook page already. I'll be sure to pop over to your blog too. I've had my eye on your Bully clip art already, but the item I've already posted in my TPT store isn't exactly flying off the shelves... which makes me hesitant to invest any more into sprucing it up! If it catches a wave like I believe it ought to, I'll be visiting you! ;-)

    Mme Aiello (aka Tammy) @ Teaching FSL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Bullying is such an important issue to share with all age groups so I know that anything dealing with that topic will surely do well:) Thanks for following!

      Tammy

      Delete
  2. Thanks Deb! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed that post:) That book has some really neat ideas in it that I wish I could have shared them all with you. It's definitely worth taking a look at:)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this post with your readers.
    I am so glad that I came across the same.
    signmaker sheffield

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...