ad

FALL TPT CLIP ART & Teaching Resource Sale: 20% off!!

Hi everyone! I am just going to do a quick post tonight to let everyone know about the Fall sale this weekend. If you want to participate in the sale - it's not too late!! Head on over to Casey's blog to link up. 
I have teamed up with Casey over @
to offer everyone a 20% off discount through the weekend!! My sale will actually not end until Monday at midnight!!  Grab your favorite sets and head on over to my TPT store!! Click on Casey's blog button to check out who else is having a Fall sale!! 

I would really appreciate some pins to let everyone know about the sale...there are a lot of great resources at a great discount this weekend!! Thank you so much for the pin & link up if you can (-;
Click the bucket below to get a head start on TPT!!


Isn't this bucket a cutie?? You can grab him, along with several more, in my free mystery set on TPT (-;

Photobucket
Kindergarten, 6th, 7th, 8th - TeachersPayTeachers.com   Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...