ad

A MUST READ BULLETIN

I received an email this afternoon from Miss DeCarbo @ Second Grade Sugar & Spice, which has prompted me to make sure all of you who purchase the themed clip art from me or someone else, be informed of special precautions you need to take when posting these products for sale. She received an email from another artist from whom she bought Seussy themed clip art from and I will assume that they must have received a comment or maybe they read my previous posts about copyright & education. I am working on my computer as we speak, but I would like for you to visit this blog while I am unable to make a proper news bulletin at this moment. This will give you some insight and pre-cautions that you definitely don't want to ignore...




Second Grade Sugar and Spice


I will be creating a very clear and informative terms that will be included in the collections for you all to get and read & I will also include it on my blog...

Thank you & sorry for the quicky post interruption (-;





Photobucket Kindergarten, 6th, 7th, 8th - TeachersPayTeachers.com; ?>
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. now back to your regular scheduled program...lol. Headed that way thank you!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Thanks. I just wanted to put out a warning because I have seen so many product titles with "Dr. Seuss" as the main part of the title....

      Michelle

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the warning and thanks for the cute, adorable Seuss graphics. I just made a packet with them and gave you a shout out. Love your stuff!
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...