ad

A Blog Award...WOW!








I have recieved my very first blog award. This blog community is so welcoming and generous! It is the Liebster Award and is given to bloggers with 200 followers or less. It was given to me by Kaleigh from Kaleigh's Klassroom, make sure you stop by her fantastic blog! Thanks Angela :)

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
  • Thank the presenter and post a link back to their blog
  • Put the award on my blog
  • Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers and notify them of the award, and encourage them to pass it on!
I am nominating the following blogs:

All these ladies have fabulous blogs so head on over and check them out!

I have some cool things to add tomorrow...be on the look-out!







Kindergarten, 6th, 7th, 8th - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you...How funny - I just read your comment after posting a shout out of you and Jennifer's (First Grade Blue Skies) blogs.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...